We are a professional, full-service HVAC company serving residents of Indianapolis, Charlotte and Nashville. Our highly trained technicians can repair, maintain, or replace any heating or cooling equipment you’re currently utilizing. We also install new systems and can recommend optimal energy efficiency practices and products. Our goal is to ensure all our customers enjoy comfortable indoor air throughout the year while providing fair, honest, and expert service. No job is too big or too small for us to handle, and we will be at your door as soon as possible to get your situation remedied. Call T.A. Kaiser today to learn more about our heating and cooling services.
At T.A. Kaiser, we proudly offering the following services:
- Heating and Cooling System Repair
- Replacement Parts
- Planned Maintenance Agreements
- Financing with Approved Credit
- Residential and Commercial Services
- Duct Cleaning and Care
- Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Assessment
- Hybrid Heat
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Duct Free Systems
- New System Installation
The Local HVAC Experts
T.A. Kaiser Heating and Air is your resource for heating, air conditioning, and a full range of services to ensure your indoor comfort.
Some of our additional services which enhance your HVAC system include:
- Indoor Air Quality
- Whole House Humidifier – With the proper level of humidity in your home, you will feel more comfortable and breathe easier.
- High Efficiency Filters – More airborne contaminants, equates to more allergic reactions, and sickness within families, for longer periods of time.
- Air Sterilization – If you suffer from allergies, asthma, hay fever or other breathing difficulties, there is an air filter that can help you.
- Dehumidifiers – Indoor humidity control can take some of the burden off your air conditioner and can be automated year round.
- Ventilation – Ventilation systems help expel stale air containing excess moisture, carbon dioxide and other pollutants, and drawing in outside air.
- Ductwork Modifications – Improperly sized or designed ductwork is the most common reason people are not comfortable in their own homes.
- Duct Sealing – Increasing the rate air delivered to a space with less dust to improve efficiency.
- Thermostats – Programmable thermostats can save you up to 18% on your heating and cooling costs.
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair