The Home Grown Approach
Not everything is technical or needs to cost you money to save money. Almost every homeowner has money saving options that require only a little time and effort. There are other options that should be considered to be more of an investment, where you spend a little up front and get a long term benefit from them.
- cleaning your air filters so the airflow of your system is maximized
- talking to your service provide about zoning your home
- checking your doors and windows for air leaks and plugging the gaps
Through T.A. Kaisers’ select heating units inventory, we will offer you the best option for your heating needs to meet your budget. We are the heating experts and are here to guide you through this essential home or business purchase. We are an authorized Bryant heating dealer.
Some options for your heating:
For more information on annual maintenance contracts and preventative maintenance, please visit:
- View our Annual Maintenance Program and its benefits.
- Set up a Maintenance Appointment online or by giving us a call.
For installation for your new house or business or just a replacement, we can help you in selecting the most cost effective option for you.
Included in every installation:
- All Labor
- Obtaining permits (where required)
- Remove existing equipment from premises
- Check entire system for safety and efficiency
- Filter: New disposable or clean existing permanent filter
- Check & re-seal minor leaks in exposed ducts where necessary